I wanted to take a break from my normal blog posts about my weddings/family sessions (I promise they will be back soon!) and let you know that I am so excited to announce that I will be offering a limited number of mini portrait sessions this fall!
Are you one of these people:
- Family looking for a few updated images for their holiday cards or to update their frames around the house?
- Mothers-to-be who want maternity photos without doing a full maternity shoot?
- Engaged couples that would like some photos for their save-the-date cards?
- Anyone that needs updated head shots?
- Anybody that just wants some new professional photos of themselves or them and their significant other to capture this stage in your life?
If any of these are you, these mini-sessions are a perfect opportunity for you to get the photos you want without having to pay for a full session. I know it is super hard to think about the holidays when we are in a heat warning, but trust me! You will be so happy you took care of those holiday cards or family photos now and won’t have to try and cram them in once the crazy Holiday Season comes around!
I am offering a limited number of sessions at these locations:
September 19th – Conestoga House and Gardens
September 26th – Conestoga House and Gardens
September 30th – Overlook Park
October 20th – Masonic Village
On each of these dates, I will be doing a limited number of 25 minute sessions (there will be more openings on the Saturday sessions). When you book, you will get the session, an online Pinterest-style gallery of 25-35 images, AND 30 custom fine art holiday cards for the special pricing of $195. If you would prefer to not have Christmas cards, you can still book a session for $115.
Check out this year’s awesome card options. (If one is showing only one picture, some of them do have the option to do 2 or 3 photos!) These are all lay-flat front/back 5×7 cards printed on high quality paper:
In addition to the basic package, I have some extra add-ons available:
- Additional cards in sets of 30
- Custom Canvases or prints for your walls
Sessions are limited, and they fill up fast!! So either email me at email@example.com or fill out the contact form on my website to get your spot reserved! I can’t wait to see you then!!
XOXO ~ Heather Marie